MARBC Prayer Session
We rejoice in the opportunity to share together before God’s Throne of Grace. We ask you pray each day in the coming weeks for a need related to one of the 10 categories listed below. The list is not intended to be exhaustive and covers general areas of importance relating to the pandemic.
Daily Prayer Requests
- Evangelism and revival in the US and globally.
- Churches impacted and ministering during the pandemic.
- Camps (I.e., Lake Ann, Lincoln Lake, The Springs, and many others in our state and nation).
- Other ministries affected by the pandemic (missions, schools, pro-life, children’s homes, inner-city, etc.).
- Health-care workers.
- Law enforcement and rescue workers.
- (President/cabinet/advisors; Congress; governor and state legislators; local government and authorities).
- Health impacts of the crisis: those afflicted by coronavirus and other illnesses; families.
- Grief support for those who have lost loved ones, implications of social distancing upon grief care, memorial services, pastoral care.
- Counselors and chaplains providing special support during the crisis.
Biblical principles to focus upon as you pray:
- Trust in the goodness of God. (Psalm 23; Psalm 27:13; Psalm 34: 8; Psalm 145:9; Nahum 1:7; Matthew 7:11; Romans 8:35-39
- Help and healing. (Psalm 103:2-4; Isaiah 53:4-5; Jeremiah 17:14; Philippians 4:19; 1 Peter 2:24
- Hope that transcends fear. (Jeremiah 29:11; John 14:2-4; 1 Corinthians 15:54-58; Philippians 3:20-21; Revelation 21:4)
- Peace in troubled times. (Psalm 4:8; Isaiah 26:3; John 14:27; John 16:33)
- Spiritual victory. (2 Corinthians 10:3-5; Hebrews 2:14-15; James 4:7; 1 Peter 5:8-9)
- Perseverance and faith. (Psalm 56:3; Isaiah 33:2; Isaiah 41:10, 13-14; John 14:27; 1 Corinthians 10:13)
We are also grateful for the many online sessions which are being held by the MARBC’s regional associations. These sessions are offering prayerful support to our churches and their pastors. You are encouraged to participate in these opportunities to be informed, encouraged, and edified.